1. One that jumps.
2. A type of coasting sled.
3. Electricity A short length of wire used temporarily to complete a circuit or to bypass a break in a circuit.
4. Basketball See jump shot.
5. A saddle horse that has been trained to jump over obstacles.
6. A sleeveless dress worn over a blouse or sweater.
7. A loose, protective garment worn over other clothes.
9. A child’s garment consisting of straight-legged pants attached to a biblike bodice. Often used in the plural.
10. a person or animal that jumps.
11. Irish derogatory slang a person who changes religion; a convert.